Tuesday, August 23, 2011

not completely personal

Hello.

I'm not very active on here. There are a few reasons for this, which I'm not ready to disclose yet. What I will say is there are a few new items available that I did not for some reason post here, so this will be a non-personal/personal post.

Gothic Lolita Up-cycled Vintage Mini High-Waist Tutu Dress







Gothic Lolita Up-cycled Vintage Tutu Dress With Pink Bodice







Hello again!

So for a few weeks now I've sketched more than I usually do, my book is almost empty of clean space. Each sketch is for a whole new accessory line that will be mainly for brick-and-mortar shops in and around S.A.
Some years ago I had an online shop of nothing but accessories, it was fun and was what got me started in public sales of my handmade wares. Now it seems all I do is clothes, which is not bad but taking another crack at accessories seems to be the right thing to do. Don't worry, the clothes aren't going anywhere, just less clothes will be popping up in my online store for a short while.
Plus, I've been working with another creative project that is still in the beginning stages, but when it is ready you will get to read all my manic posts about it.

Also, I want to mention that I've been obsessing over Tumblr. Of course being a photo-nerd I could only hold off from Tumblr for so long.
There are two accounts I post on
SeptemberCarolan.tumblr.com
a place for me to post photos that inspire me as well as photos of my own.
and
Fu** You Is The New Black
all black & white photos, all style and attitude.

Of course I will still blog here, so follow, share, send me photos.
In the meantime join me on facebook

*sep

{Correction: The dresses posted above have been linked here in a previous blog, sorry for the memory lapse - SC}

No comments: